Creating, Approving, Implementing, and Closing RFCs
Take a tour of the standalone eChangeManager workflow and notifications.
Reporting on RFCs
Customising RFC Layout
Hosted ITIL & SOX Compliant IT Change Management Software RFC Dashboard
RFCs-Intuitive Home Page Dashboards-Giva eChangeManager
Giva eChangeManager starts with a simple home page:
- Submit a new change request, by clicking on "Create New RFC"
- Search for RFCs by typing in keywords or an RFC number in the "Find RFC" tab or use the mini search in the main navigation on each page.
- RFCs Waiting For Approvel by the Change Manager and others are quickly accessed.
- Recent and Upcoming RFCs 30 days in the past or scheduled for 30 day into the the future are quickly accessed.
- Optional Knowledgebase tab is also available for more advanced organisations where standard documents and files such as Implementation, Test and Backout Plans are stored for easy reuse.
- Giva's outstanding Reports are quickly accessed from each page in the main navigation.
Request a Live Demo
Assess Your Needs
Try Giva's 30 Day Trial