"We estimate that we have been able to reduce the total cost of ownership of our IT service desk application by approximately 30% in the first year."
Chief Technology Officer
Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP
Business Results Achieved
The Giva Service Management Suite provided Lewis Roca Rothgerber with a:
70% increase in attorney and staff customer satisfaction with IT
- 70% increase in overall IT productivity
- Eliminated 8 hours per week generating reports
- 80% increase in information quality in reports/metrics/KPIs
- 70% increase in meeting service level agreements
- 80% easier to use knowledge base for trouble shooting
- 75% faster deployment as compared to other well-known IT service desks
- Three to four times faster to open service requests/create & approve knowledge articles
About Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP
Founded in 1950, Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP, has approximately 650 employees in offices in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, Reno and Silicon Valley. The firm serves a diverse base of local, regional, national and international clients, including some of the world's largest corporations. The Giva Service Management Suite™, including Giva® eHelpDesk ™, eKnowledgeManager™, eAssetManager™ and eChangeManger™, was deployed in the cloud as their IT Service Desk solution.